Refund Terms & Conditions
Jet Digital Shop Product Refund Policy
The Jet Digital refund policy applies to products purchased from Jet Digital and the Jet Digital shop. The Jet Digital shop is located at https://store.jetdigital.com.au/ .
- You/your company are entitled to choose either a refund or replacement for products supplied by Jet Digital. To seek a refund or replacement you must complete and submit via email a Jet Digital Refund application form to email@example.com. You may fill in the form at https://jetdigital.com.au/storage/jet-digital-refund-form-2022-02-09.pdf and email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon receipt of such a complying Refund application form, Jet Digital will confirm the Refund application notice submitted with the original purchaser record and then if a refund is selected, process the refund of the purchase price less any outstanding amounts applicable to the product supply up to the effective date of Refund application.
- Refunds can only be paid in the same tender as the original purchase or refunded to the account used to pay for the item
- Refund applications 30 days after delivery of the product are at the sole discretion of Jet Digital.
- Any direct debit arrangement with Jet Digital via credit card, bank account or other means, will be cancelled promptly by Jet Digital following the settlement of amounts due to you or to Jet Digital following a complying refund.
Where the original purchase was made via PayPal, in addition to the Refund application form submission to email@example.com you may contact our Customer Service Centre via PayPal Messaging.
Refunds will be processed to PayPal only and not to credit card or cash.
For more information, please contact PayPal on 1800 073 263 or visit the PayPal website https://www.paypal.com/au/home
Alternatively, you can exchange your item, or have it repaired, in accordance with the General terms below.
Zip Pay and Zip Money
For purchases made using Zip, you may contact our Customer Service Centre by lodging a request via our Refund application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refund payments for purchases made using Zip Pay can only be paid back into your Zip Pay account.
For more information, please contact Zip here: https://help.zipmoney.com.au/hc/en-us
Alternatively, you can exchange your item, or have it repaired in accordance with the General terms below.
- Our products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. For major failures with the product, you are entitled to a full refund within 30 days from purchase.
- Alternative to a refund you may exchange your item, or have it repaired, within 90 days of purchase.
- If you are unable to provide a satisfactory proof of purchase, Jet Digital may, at its absolute discretion, provide you with an exchange product to the current value of the item.
- Unless Australian Consumer Law applies, please note change of mind refunds are not available for the following purchases:
Software and other downloadable products or material
Prepaid business services which have been activated and / or used